Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 March 2019
2019-03-10 11:46 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 33
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones index to drop the index more than 200 points after released report of the employment to hit the support level of 25261 forming a positive candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test levels of 25636-25854 in a corrective up move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaking the 25261 level down and to drop to the 25,000 levels.
Resistance: 25261-25000 - 24800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European markets posted modest gains in early trade on Monday after German banks confirmed they were in discussions on a possible merger. Meanwhile, investors are still focusing on Britain's exit from the EU, as the government in London is trying to rally support for its deal in Britain's exit from the European Union before the third vote on Tuesday. Yesterday, British Treasury Secretary Philip Hammond said there was still insufficient…
- Asian shares rally higher amid Japan data 07:15 am2019-03-18
- US stocks rise as US industrial output rises 01:59 pm2019-03-15
- European stocks rise and precious metals regain some of the lost value yesterday. 09:22 am2019-03-15
- Asia Pacific markets fall amid focus on trade talks 07:50 am2019-03-15
- US stocks rise higher after unemployment claims report 12:46 pm2019-03-14
- European stocks open on a mixed note amid a state of uncertainty 09:48 am2019-03-14
- Asian markets are mixed with a focus on Brexit 07:40 am2019-03-14
- Wall Street opens higher on focus on US data 02:13 pm2019-03-13
- Stocks diverge in Europe after announcement of British tariff plan 09:21 am2019-03-13