Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019
2019-03-13 05:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 27
The Dow Jones industrial average 30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power has managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to bounce the Dow Jones from support level of 25261 to upside as we mentioned in the previous report to test the 25760 level as the Dow jones faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 26171 levels in a corrective move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones dropped to the level of 25261.
Resistance: 25760 -25854 - 26171
Support: 25500 - 25261 - 24880
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European markets posted modest gains in early trade on Monday after German banks confirmed they were in discussions on a possible merger. Meanwhile, investors are still focusing on Britain's exit from the EU, as the government in London is trying to rally support for its deal in Britain's exit from the European Union before the third vote on Tuesday. Yesterday, British Treasury Secretary Philip Hammond said there was still insufficient…
- Asian shares rally higher amid Japan data 07:15 am2019-03-18
- US stocks rise as US industrial output rises 01:59 pm2019-03-15
- European stocks rise and precious metals regain some of the lost value yesterday. 09:22 am2019-03-15
- Asia Pacific markets fall amid focus on trade talks 07:50 am2019-03-15
- US stocks rise higher after unemployment claims report 12:46 pm2019-03-14
- European stocks open on a mixed note amid a state of uncertainty 09:48 am2019-03-14
- Asian markets are mixed with a focus on Brexit 07:40 am2019-03-14
- Wall Street opens higher on focus on US data 02:13 pm2019-03-13
- Stocks diverge in Europe after announcement of British tariff plan 09:21 am2019-03-13