Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019
2019-03-13 05:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 79
The Dow Jones industrial average 30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power has managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to bounce the Dow Jones from support level of 25261 to upside as we mentioned in the previous report to test the 25760 level as the Dow jones faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 26171 levels in a corrective move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones dropped to the level of 25261.
Resistance: 25760 -25854 - 26171
Support: 25500 - 25261 - 24880
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European markets were trading in gains early on Tuesday after global technology giant Google Llc and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Talks on how to overcome the ban on Huawei by the US Department of Commerce. The ban was delayed for 90 days with Huawei receiving a temporary license to continue operations in the United States. Huawei's founder Ren Jingfei Tuesday resorted to a defiant tone to respond to US attempts…
- Asian stocks closed mixed after the 90-day Hawaei an ban was delayed 06:40 am2019-05-21
- Wall Street opened a red-tipped red and rising trade war fears 01:52 pm2019-05-20
- European stocks were mixed amid uncertainty over Britain's exit from Europe 08:51 am2019-05-20
- Asian stocks rose at the start of trading despite continuing trade tensions 02:07 am2019-05-20
- Wall Street rallies fall despite car tariff delay 02:40 pm2019-05-17
- European shares open lower ahead of eurozone data 08:06 am2019-05-17
- Stock trading in Asia mixed with focus on the US-China trade war 06:40 am2019-05-17
- Wall Street rises despite sharp US-China trade row 02:38 pm2019-05-16
- European stocks opened lower and focus on trade developments 07:55 am2019-05-16