Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 13 March 2019
2019-03-13 05:23 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 21
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to bounce the NASDAQ 100 index to hit 7222 as it faces some selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will target the 7330 level, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7158.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 will fall to level of 7067.
Resistance: 7222 - 7347 - 7375
Support: 7158 - 7067 - 6935
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets posted modest gains in early trade on Monday after German banks confirmed they were in discussions on a possible merger. Meanwhile, investors are still focusing on Britain's exit from the EU, as the government in London is trying to rally support for its deal in Britain's exit from the European Union before the third vote on Tuesday. Yesterday, British Treasury Secretary Philip Hammond said there was still insufficient…
- Asian shares rally higher amid Japan data 07:15 am2019-03-18
- US stocks rise as US industrial output rises 01:59 pm2019-03-15
- European stocks rise and precious metals regain some of the lost value yesterday. 09:22 am2019-03-15
- Asia Pacific markets fall amid focus on trade talks 07:50 am2019-03-15
- US stocks rise higher after unemployment claims report 12:46 pm2019-03-14
- European stocks open on a mixed note amid a state of uncertainty 09:48 am2019-03-14
- Asian markets are mixed with a focus on Brexit 07:40 am2019-03-14
- Wall Street opens higher on focus on US data 02:13 pm2019-03-13
- Stocks diverge in Europe after announcement of British tariff plan 09:21 am2019-03-13