Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 10 April 2019
2019-04-09 11:31 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 41
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The bears were able to dominate the NASDAQ 100 movement to the downside as the NASDAQ 100 continues to face selling pressure around the resistance level 7602.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to 7510-7422 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7700.
Resistance: 7602 - 7700 - 7750
Support: 7510 - 7422 - 7324
Stocks and indices Analysis
Most major markets in the US opened negative on Friday with the corporate earnings season in full swing. After GDP data in the United States. Chevron, Exxon and Ford recorded impressive results for the first quarter of 2019, while Amazon, T-Mobile and Starbucks beat analysts' expectations. Before the start of the trading session. Juljet, American Airline and Intel have also participated in their quarterly results since the beginning of…
- Stocks in Europe are trading flat after earnings reports 08:27 am2019-04-26
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23