Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:14 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 51
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to hold above the support level of 26112 as the Dow Jones Index fell by the selling pressure to 26112.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26245-26334 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones extend below 26112 to test the 26000-25900 levels.
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Most major markets in the US opened negative on Friday with the corporate earnings season in full swing. After GDP data in the United States. Chevron, Exxon and Ford recorded impressive results for the first quarter of 2019, while Amazon, T-Mobile and Starbucks beat analysts' expectations. Before the start of the trading session. Juljet, American Airline and Intel have also participated in their quarterly results since the beginning of…
- Stocks in Europe are trading flat after earnings reports 08:27 am2019-04-26
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23