Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:23 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 109
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 failed to exceed the 7602 resistance level and stability above 7602 as the NASDAQ 100, which measures the performance of technology companies in the United States, still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7602 level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to 7510-7422 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7700.
Resistance: 7602 - 7700 - 7750
Support: 7510 - 7422 - 7324
Stocks and indices Analysis
US markets opened lower on Monday as investors focused on growing concerns over a US ban on Huawei. Earlier, a number of companies, including Google technology giant, decided to suspend work with Huawei, due to the decision of the Ministry of Commerce to add the Chinese company to the black list of trade. Tesla shares fall 5% to their lowest level since December 2016 Tesla shares fell on Monday after…
- European stocks were mixed amid uncertainty over Britain's exit from Europe 08:51 am2019-05-20
- Asian stocks rose at the start of trading despite continuing trade tensions 02:07 am2019-05-20
- Wall Street rallies fall despite car tariff delay 02:40 pm2019-05-17
- European shares open lower ahead of eurozone data 08:06 am2019-05-17
- Stock trading in Asia mixed with focus on the US-China trade war 06:40 am2019-05-17
- Wall Street rises despite sharp US-China trade row 02:38 pm2019-05-16
- European stocks opened lower and focus on trade developments 07:55 am2019-05-16
- Asian and Pacific stocks diverge as trade conflict continues 06:34 am2019-05-16
- US stocks offset some losses after optimism about the trade conflict 03:05 pm2019-05-15