Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019
2019-04-12 01:55 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 47
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around 26245 level as the US manufacturing index continues to suffer from the Bollinger's moving average line as a result of investors' expectations but remains at the highest support level 26112
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will decline to 25900-25800 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retest 26245-26343-26494 levels .
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Most major markets in the US opened negative on Friday with the corporate earnings season in full swing. After GDP data in the United States. Chevron, Exxon and Ford recorded impressive results for the first quarter of 2019, while Amazon, T-Mobile and Starbucks beat analysts' expectations. Before the start of the trading session. Juljet, American Airline and Intel have also participated in their quarterly results since the beginning of…
- Stocks in Europe are trading flat after earnings reports 08:27 am2019-04-26
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23