Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 10:48 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 45
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones broke the resistance level 26245 to hit the level of 26417 nearly from level of as it faces selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26494 level and then return to test levels of 26245 - 26112 again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26494 level to target 26700 level.
Resistance: 26494-26700 - 26800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Most major markets in the US opened negative on Friday with the corporate earnings season in full swing. After GDP data in the United States. Chevron, Exxon and Ford recorded impressive results for the first quarter of 2019, while Amazon, T-Mobile and Starbucks beat analysts' expectations. Before the start of the trading session. Juljet, American Airline and Intel have also participated in their quarterly results since the beginning of…
- Stocks in Europe are trading flat after earnings reports 08:27 am2019-04-26
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23