Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:17 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 236
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 26949, forming a negative candlestick pattern as Wall Street indexes ended trading's today on retreating amid uncertainty about corporate results.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator in the overbought area and a negative divergence between the indices and prices.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26494 level and then return to test levels of 26245 - 26112 again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26494 level to target 26700 level.
Resistance: 26494-26700 - 26800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US markets opened lower on Monday as investors focused on growing concerns over a US ban on Huawei. Earlier, a number of companies, including Google technology giant, decided to suspend work with Huawei, due to the decision of the Ministry of Commerce to add the Chinese company to the black list of trade. Tesla shares fall 5% to their lowest level since December 2016 Tesla shares fell on Monday after…
- European stocks were mixed amid uncertainty over Britain's exit from Europe 08:51 am2019-05-20
- Asian stocks rose at the start of trading despite continuing trade tensions 02:07 am2019-05-20
- Wall Street rallies fall despite car tariff delay 02:40 pm2019-05-17
- European shares open lower ahead of eurozone data 08:06 am2019-05-17
- Stock trading in Asia mixed with focus on the US-China trade war 06:40 am2019-05-17
- Wall Street rises despite sharp US-China trade row 02:38 pm2019-05-16
- European stocks opened lower and focus on trade developments 07:55 am2019-05-16
- Asian and Pacific stocks diverge as trade conflict continues 06:34 am2019-05-16
- US stocks offset some losses after optimism about the trade conflict 03:05 pm2019-05-15