NASDAQ Technical Analysis 30 November 2018
2018-11-30 07:46 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 110
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
ThePurchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to breach the resistance level 6644 to reach the level of 6903 where it faces selling pressure around this level, where this level represents an important resistance level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will decline to levels of 6700 - 6644.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 breach level of 6903 to upside to test levels of 7000 - 7100.
Resistance: 6903 - 7000 - 7100
Support: 6700 - 6644 - 6434
Stocks and indices Analysis
US stock exchanges traded, awaiting positive news on the trade talks. Earlier, it was reported that Washington and Beijing would reach a trade agreement by the end of the week. Where Chinese Vice Premier Liu Ho is scheduled to meet US President Donald Trump later in the day. At the same time, investors will draw attention to the expected media appearance by Fed representatives Williams, Clarida and Quarles, scheduled for…
- European markets rise after German GDP data 08:34 am2019-02-22
- Asian stocks closed on the last day of weekly trading 07:30 am2019-02-22
- Stock futures fell as rising unemployment claims and US durable goods orders 02:11 pm2019-02-21
- European stocks opened mixed amid reports of a close trade deal 08:37 am2019-02-21
- Asian stocks closed mixed as Japanese manufacturing data rose 07:37 am2019-02-21
- Wall Street is generally open to trade optimism 03:40 pm2019-02-20
- European stocks rise amid anticipation of brexit developments 11:14 am2019-02-20
- Asian stocks rise with positive comments on trade war 07:28 am2019-02-20
- US markets open lower amid fears of trade negotiations 03:06 pm2019-02-19