DOW JONES Technical analysis 3 December 2018
2018-12-02 11:14 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 68
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to break through the resistance level of 25500 to reach the level of 25868 accompanied by a gap called break away gap.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicting to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 26100-26288 levels.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow jones retreat to the 25500 level.
Resistance: 25871 - 26100 - 26288
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Stocks in Europe opened lower on the ECB's decision, uncertainty about Britain's break-out as European markets were in the red zone after the opening bell on Friday as traders digested the announcement from the ECB that it would end its asset purchase program. In the UK, Prime Minister Teresa Mae has failed to secure guarantees on Northern Ireland support, as European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker expressed doubt about any deal…
- Stock markets in Asia tumbled after Trump comments 07:21 am2018-12-14
- European stocks rise after May overturns vote of no confidence 08:41 am2018-12-13
- Core consumer price growth in the United States rises to 2.2 percent 02:04 pm2018-12-12
- European stocks rise and confidence vote in Vrtsa and the UK 10:20 am2018-12-12
- Asian stocks rise after Trump positive comments 06:30 am2018-12-12
- European stocks rise and focus on the Brexit 08:46 am2018-12-11
- Markets Asia were mixed on Tuesday after a volatile trading session on Wall Street. 07:24 am2018-12-11
- Asian markets begin weekly trading in the red zone 06:42 am2018-12-10
- Wall Street saw a decline ahead of the core jobs report 11:34 am2018-12-07