DOW JONES Technical analysis 3 December 2018
2018-12-02 11:14 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 249
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to break through the resistance level of 25500 to reach the level of 25868 accompanied by a gap called break away gap.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicting to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 26100-26288 levels.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow jones retreat to the 25500 level.
Resistance: 25871 - 26100 - 26288
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Markets opened in the United States in the red zone on Friday despite a decision by US President Donald Trump to delay tariffs on imported cars for six months earlier in the day. The news was overshadowed by the continuing trade dispute between the United States and China, which accused the former of "simple tricks" and lack of sincerity in their dealings. In other news, economic data was released on…
- European shares open lower ahead of eurozone data 08:06 am2019-05-17
- Stock trading in Asia mixed with focus on the US-China trade war 06:40 am2019-05-17
- Wall Street rises despite sharp US-China trade row 02:38 pm2019-05-16
- European stocks opened lower and focus on trade developments 07:55 am2019-05-16
- Asian and Pacific stocks diverge as trade conflict continues 06:34 am2019-05-16
- US stocks offset some losses after optimism about the trade conflict 03:05 pm2019-05-15
- European equities diverge as trade worries ease and Brexit 07:53 am2019-05-15
- Stocks in Asia and the Pacific are rising with a focus on trade 06:36 am2019-05-15
- US stocks markets open higher on Tuesday despite Trump tariffs 02:28 pm2019-05-14