NASDAQ Technical Analysis 4 December 2018
2018-12-04 05:51 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 43
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break through the resistance level 6903 to reach the resistance level 7100, where this level represents an important resistance level to retreat down by selling pressure.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 to test levels of 6960-6903.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 retests level 7100.
Resistance: 7100 - 7210 - 7348
Support: 6960 - 6903 – 6737
Stocks and indices Analysis
Stocks in Europe opened lower on the ECB's decision, uncertainty about Britain's break-out as European markets were in the red zone after the opening bell on Friday as traders digested the announcement from the ECB that it would end its asset purchase program. In the UK, Prime Minister Teresa Mae has failed to secure guarantees on Northern Ireland support, as European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker expressed doubt about any deal…
- Stock markets in Asia tumbled after Trump comments 07:21 am2018-12-14
- European stocks rise after May overturns vote of no confidence 08:41 am2018-12-13
- Core consumer price growth in the United States rises to 2.2 percent 02:04 pm2018-12-12
- European stocks rise and confidence vote in Vrtsa and the UK 10:20 am2018-12-12
- Asian stocks rise after Trump positive comments 06:30 am2018-12-12
- European stocks rise and focus on the Brexit 08:46 am2018-12-11
- Markets Asia were mixed on Tuesday after a volatile trading session on Wall Street. 07:24 am2018-12-11
- Asian markets begin weekly trading in the red zone 06:42 am2018-12-10
- Wall Street saw a decline ahead of the core jobs report 11:34 am2018-12-07