DOW JONES Technical analysis 5 December 2018
2018-12-04 11:23 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 204
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to drop back below level of 25500 again after the sharp decline in global markets and US stocks today to close at 24976.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 24677 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retest levels of 25200-25500.
Resistance: 2500-25500 - 25871
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Stocks in Europe opened lower on the ECB's decision, uncertainty about Britain's break-out as European markets were in the red zone after the opening bell on Friday as traders digested the announcement from the ECB that it would end its asset purchase program. In the UK, Prime Minister Teresa Mae has failed to secure guarantees on Northern Ireland support, as European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker expressed doubt about any deal…
- Stock markets in Asia tumbled after Trump comments 07:21 am2018-12-14
- European stocks rise after May overturns vote of no confidence 08:41 am2018-12-13
- Core consumer price growth in the United States rises to 2.2 percent 02:04 pm2018-12-12
- European stocks rise and confidence vote in Vrtsa and the UK 10:20 am2018-12-12
- Asian stocks rise after Trump positive comments 06:30 am2018-12-12
- European stocks rise and focus on the Brexit 08:46 am2018-12-11
- Markets Asia were mixed on Tuesday after a volatile trading session on Wall Street. 07:24 am2018-12-11
- Asian markets begin weekly trading in the red zone 06:42 am2018-12-10
- Wall Street saw a decline ahead of the core jobs report 11:34 am2018-12-07