Gold Technical analysis 7 January 2019
2019-01-07 01:02 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 52
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Gold has seen a short-term correctional movement that has pushed it back down as the bears has managed to take control of the gold movement to retreat under the bullish pressure around the resistance levels of 1298-1300 down to reach the support level of 1279.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retest the 1298-10000 levels, Which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1309-1325, and this scenario will fail in case of the gold broke level of 1279 down.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke level of 1279 down to drop the gold to levels of 1266 - 1253.
Buy the gold around the support level of 1279 for targeting levels of 1298-1300 With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1300 - 1309 - 1325
Support: 1279 - 1266 – 1253
Gold prices rallied after a period of fluctuation amid rumors after reports that US Treasury Secretary Steve Menochon might suggest easing or eliminating import tariffs on Chinese goods. China also confirmed on Thursday that Vice Premier Liu Hu will visit Washington from Jan. 30 to 31 as part of ongoing trade talks between the two countries. Late last year, the United States and China agreed to halt new measures on…
- Oil rises after reports on OPEC output cuts 09:11 am2019-01-18
- Gold settled in trading Thursday 17-01-2018 12:45 pm2019-01-17
- Oil fell after the US Energy Information Administration data 08:32 am2019-01-17
- Oil rises as demand rises from China 10:59 am2019-01-16
- Gold rise due to uncertainty after the rejection of the exit agreement 10:06 am2019-01-16
- Gold fell as stocks rose and the dollar stabilized 10:50 am2019-01-15
- Oil traded in the Green Zone, up more than 1 percent 08:16 am2019-01-15
- Gold rises amid risk aversion after Chinese data 10:25 am2019-01-14
- Oil fell 1 percent, Brent retreats below 60 dollar 08:08 am2019-01-14