OIL Technical analysis 7 January 2019
2019-01-07 01:22 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 186
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 46.10 to the upside as the bulls were able to compensate part of the losses suffered by black gold (oil) to reach the level of 48.50 as oil faces selling pressure on this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to the level of 46.10 dollar again and this scenario fails in the case of breaching of oil level of 49.68 dollar, Taking into consideration that the largest picture of oil target level of 51.88.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 49.68 level to upside for targeting the 51.88 level.
Sell Oil around the 48.50 levels for target level of 46.10 dollar with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 49.68 dollar.
Resistance: 48.50 - 49.68 - 51.88
Support: 47.04 - 44.47 - 42.60
Precious metals traded in the red zone on Tuesday as investors shifted their focus on equities after Washington decided to ease the ban imposed on Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Ltd. Giant of Chinese technology. US stocks rise in the market before delaying the Huawei ban Stocks rose on Wall Street on Tuesday after trading in the market before the US Department of Commerce issued a temporary license to Huawei Technologies…
- Gold prices fell as the dollar rose and futures contracts 11:53 am2019-05-20
- Oil jumps 1 percent after OPEC meeting amid Iranian tensions 10:08 am2019-05-20
- Oil continues to rise amid continued concern over Middle East tensions 12:30 pm2019-05-17
- Gold and precious metals are mixed at the end of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-05-17
- Gold trades lower as stocks rise and trade tensions await 12:52 pm2019-05-16
- Oil is trading in the green zone amid unrest in the Middle East 09:03 am2019-05-16
- Gold rising with new anticipation of US-China trade negotiations 11:28 am2019-05-15
- Oil fell after the International Energy Agency report 08:57 am2019-05-15
- Oil settles anticipation of sabotage attacks in the Gulf and trade war 11:51 am2019-05-14