OIL Technical analysis 7 January 2019
2019-01-07 01:22 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 64
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 46.10 to the upside as the bulls were able to compensate part of the losses suffered by black gold (oil) to reach the level of 48.50 as oil faces selling pressure on this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to the level of 46.10 dollar again and this scenario fails in the case of breaching of oil level of 49.68 dollar, Taking into consideration that the largest picture of oil target level of 51.88.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 49.68 level to upside for targeting the 51.88 level.
Sell Oil around the 48.50 levels for target level of 46.10 dollar with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 49.68 dollar.
Resistance: 48.50 - 49.68 - 51.88
Support: 47.04 - 44.47 - 42.60
Gold prices rallied after a period of fluctuation amid rumors after reports that US Treasury Secretary Steve Menochon might suggest easing or eliminating import tariffs on Chinese goods. China also confirmed on Thursday that Vice Premier Liu Hu will visit Washington from Jan. 30 to 31 as part of ongoing trade talks between the two countries. Late last year, the United States and China agreed to halt new measures on…
- Oil rises after reports on OPEC output cuts 09:11 am2019-01-18
- Gold settled in trading Thursday 17-01-2018 12:45 pm2019-01-17
- Oil fell after the US Energy Information Administration data 08:32 am2019-01-17
- Oil rises as demand rises from China 10:59 am2019-01-16
- Gold rise due to uncertainty after the rejection of the exit agreement 10:06 am2019-01-16
- Gold fell as stocks rose and the dollar stabilized 10:50 am2019-01-15
- Oil traded in the Green Zone, up more than 1 percent 08:16 am2019-01-15
- Gold rises amid risk aversion after Chinese data 10:25 am2019-01-14
- Oil fell 1 percent, Brent retreats below 60 dollar 08:08 am2019-01-14