OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019
2019-01-09 12:00 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 133
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil has witnessed a series of consecutive highs to hit the resistance level of 49.68 as we mentioned in the previous report as it faced selling pressures pushing the oil back down.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators into the overbought area and the start of the decline below , and The Bollinger Index indicates that prices are unable to touch the upper boundary of the Bollinger Index.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to the level of 46.10 dollar again and this scenario fails in the case of breaching of oil level of 49.68 dollar, Taking into consideration that the largest picture of oil target level of 51.88.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 49.68 level to upside for targeting the 51.88 level.
Sell Oil around the 48.50 levels for target level of 46.10 dollar with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 49.68 dollar.
Resistance: 48.50 - 49.68 - 51.88
Support: 47.04 - 44.47 - 42.60
Oil prices rose sharply on Tuesday, bolstered by Venezuela's political turmoil, which threatens further supplies to the country. Where fears of a possible recession have eased. Investors expect that supplies will continue to be cut through the rest of 2019. OPEC and its allies plan to hold the next Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee meeting on May 19 in Jeddah, Reuters reported. OPEC and other countries, including Russia, have agreed to…
- Gold fell as global stocks rallied 11:16 am2019-03-26
- Oil trading stabilizes as concerns over slowdown in US 11:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising as the dollar and equities are heading towards safe havens 10:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising and anticipation of the Brexit and fears of a decline in economic growth 10:25 am2019-03-22
- Oil traded lower on fears of economic slowdown 09:31 am2019-03-22
- Oil prices fall as global growth retreats 11:22 am2019-03-21
- Precious metals rise and palladium jumps after Federal Reserve decision 10:16 am2019-03-21
- Oil fell as business fears returned 12:14 pm2019-03-20
- Precious metals record contrast and palladium records a new high 10:10 am2019-03-20