OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019
2019-01-14 11:30 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 96
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the resistance line of the moving average of the indicator of the Bollinger, indicating to confirm the shift to the trend down during the coming period in the near term
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to level of 48.42 in a corrective movement to downward, and this scenario would fail if oil breached level of 53.37 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that oil breached level of 53.37 to upside to target levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
sell oil around the level of 51.00 dollars for targeting level of 48.42 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure at the highest level 51.77 dollars.
Resistance: 51.77 - 52.15 - 53.37
Support: 49.70 - 48.42 - 45.12
Oil prices traded on minor changes on Friday as optimism about US-China trade talks and expectations of more stimulus from Beijing helped investors avoid rising crude stocks. Commercial optimism prevails as talks between the United States and China enter a more serious phase. US President Donald Trump is scheduled to meet with Chinese Vice Premier Liu Hee at the White House on Tuesday to reach a trade agreement before the…
- Gold is stabilizing after a strong decline yesterday 11:09 am2019-02-22
- Oil prices surge amid positive news from OPEC 10:11 am2019-02-21
- Precious metals retreated at a corrective wave after the start of the week 09:36 am2019-02-21
- Oil in the red zone with increased oil shale production for the United States 12:23 pm2019-02-20
- Precious metals are stabilizing after strong gains yesterday 09:21 am2019-02-20
- Palladium is at its all-time high and gold is stabilizing 11:22 am2019-02-19
- Oil prices are retreating from fears of a global economic slowdown 08:24 am2019-02-19
- Gold is nearing a two-week high 12:39 pm2019-02-18
- Oil rises despite car sales in China 08:56 am2019-02-18