Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 March 2019
2019-03-10 11:28 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 75
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Oil is moving within a trading range between levels of 57.87 - 54.91 as oil continues to face selling pressure around the resistance level of 57.87 to retreat downwards and hit the lower boundary from a trading range.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test the level of 54.91 and then bounce back again to target the level of 57.87, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 54.91 dollars
The alternative scenario is that the oil is breaking the 54.91 level below to target at 53.04 dollar.
Looking at the chart, we note that oil is still trading above the Bollinger's moving average line and is still consolidating above level of 55.57 dollars.
Buy the Oil around level of 54.91 for targeting level of 57.87, With the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 54.91 dollars.
Resistance: 57.87 - 59.21 - 61.20
Support: 54.91 - 53.04 - 51.16
Gold prices recorded some correction higher than their four-month lows on pressure from US equity gains and dollar strength. Traders also closely followed recent developments on the China-US trade front, where the two sides are said to conclude a potential trade deal. US officials will head to Beijing next Tuesday for a new round of talks, the White House said. The White House said it would be followed by more…
- Al-Falih: No need to increase oil production immediately and oil recedes 09:16 am2019-04-24
- Gold Falls as Stocks Rise and Dollar Stabilizes 03:12 pm2019-04-23
- Oil continues to rise under the influence of Iranian sanctions 09:28 am2019-04-23
- Gold prices rise amid weak trading 11:52 am2019-04-22
- Oil prices rise 2 percent as Iran oil concessions expire 08:47 am2019-04-22
- Gold ended the week in red with a decline for the fifth day in a row 11:06 am2019-04-19
- Oil trading in the Green Zone after the Baker Hughes report 09:00 am2019-04-19
- Gold rebounded relatively after European manufacturing data 12:46 pm2019-04-18
- Oil fell on Thursday after inventory data 12:02 pm2019-04-18