Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 March 2019
2019-03-10 11:46 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 63
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones index to drop the index more than 200 points after released report of the employment to hit the support level of 25261 forming a positive candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test levels of 25636-25854 in a corrective up move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaking the 25261 level down and to drop to the 25,000 levels.
Resistance: 25261-25000 - 24800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street opened mixed on Wednesday amid quarterly reports from Boeing, Caterpillar, Nasdaq. Investors are awaiting earnings reports from Tesla, Facebook, Visa, Microsoft and PayPal at the end of the trading day. Earlier in the day, stock futures rebounded, but they lost some momentum after US President Donald Trump announced he would send armed forces to the southern border of the United States with Mexico. Trump will send armed soldiers…
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23
- European stocks open in red after Easter 08:28 am2019-04-23
- Asian markets diverge ahead of earnings announcement 07:37 am2019-04-23
- Wall Street fell and US home sales fell 03:03 pm2019-04-22
- Asian markets are under pressure from US sanctions on Iran 07:35 am2019-04-22
- Asian stocks end the week higher 07:36 am2019-04-19
- US stocks rise, jobless claims fall to 50-year low 01:48 pm2019-04-18