Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 13 March 2019
2019-03-13 05:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 80
Gold is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Gold continues to gain as the gold rebounded to breach 1289 to upside and hit the target around the 1300 levels as the gold faced resistance and selling pressure around this level but it still stability above the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating improved performance of the indices.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will breach at 1301 to upside for targeting levels of 1315-1320 and this scenario fails in the case of instability at the 1289 level.
The alternative scenario is that the gold dropped to the 1289-1281 levels.
Looking at the daily chart, we notice that gold broke the lower boundary of the up channel and hit to the 61% Fibonacci correction level Forming a positive candlesticks pattern, and both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the recovery of indicators and accordingly we expect that the gold will target at 1325.
Buy gold around the current levels for targeting 1315 - 1320 with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1289.
Resistance: 1301 - 1315 - 1320
Support: 1289 - 1281 - 1277
Gold prices recorded some correction higher than their four-month lows on pressure from US equity gains and dollar strength. Traders also closely followed recent developments on the China-US trade front, where the two sides are said to conclude a potential trade deal. US officials will head to Beijing next Tuesday for a new round of talks, the White House said. The White House said it would be followed by more…
- Al-Falih: No need to increase oil production immediately and oil recedes 09:16 am2019-04-24
- Gold Falls as Stocks Rise and Dollar Stabilizes 03:12 pm2019-04-23
- Oil continues to rise under the influence of Iranian sanctions 09:28 am2019-04-23
- Gold prices rise amid weak trading 11:52 am2019-04-22
- Oil prices rise 2 percent as Iran oil concessions expire 08:47 am2019-04-22
- Gold ended the week in red with a decline for the fifth day in a row 11:06 am2019-04-19
- Oil trading in the Green Zone after the Baker Hughes report 09:00 am2019-04-19
- Gold rebounded relatively after European manufacturing data 12:46 pm2019-04-18
- Oil fell on Thursday after inventory data 12:02 pm2019-04-18