Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 13 March 2019
2019-03-13 05:18 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 79
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Oil is moving within a trading range between levels of 57.87 - 54.91 as oil continues to face selling pressure around the resistance level of 57.87 to retreat downwards .
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test the level of 54.91 and then bounce back again to target the level of 57.87, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 54.91 dollars
The alternative scenario is that the oil is breaking the 54.91 level below to target at 53.04 dollar.
Looking at the chart, we note that oil is still trading above the Bollinger's moving average line and is still consolidating above level of 55.57 dollars.
Sell the Oil around level of 57.00 for targeting level of 54.91 , With the activation of stop loss in the case of closure above the level of 57.87 dollars.
Resistance: 57.87 - 59.21 - 61.20
Support: 54.91 - 53.04 - 51.16
Gold prices rose on Friday as concerns about growth continued ahead of US GDP data due later in the day. US Futures Contracts US stocks futures settled on Friday as investors halted ahead of GDP data, which is expected to show that the world's largest economy maintained moderate growth in the first quarter. Despite some reassuring data from the United States and China recently, concerns about global growth remain. GDP…
- Oil records longest streak in 2015 09:05 am2019-04-26
- Gold rises despite dollar rally 11:58 am2019-04-25
- Oil trading rose with Brent arrival to 75 dollar 09:15 am2019-04-25
- Gold prices settle at four-month low 10:15 am2019-04-24
- Al-Falih: No need to increase oil production immediately and oil recedes 09:16 am2019-04-24
- Gold Falls as Stocks Rise and Dollar Stabilizes 03:12 pm2019-04-23
- Oil continues to rise under the influence of Iranian sanctions 09:28 am2019-04-23
- Gold prices rise amid weak trading 11:52 am2019-04-22
- Oil prices rise 2 percent as Iran oil concessions expire 08:47 am2019-04-22