Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019
2019-03-13 05:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 64
The Dow Jones industrial average 30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power has managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to bounce the Dow Jones from support level of 25261 to upside as we mentioned in the previous report to test the 25760 level as the Dow jones faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 26171 levels in a corrective move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones dropped to the level of 25261.
Resistance: 25760 -25854 - 26171
Support: 25500 - 25261 - 24880
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Most major markets in the US opened negative on Friday with the corporate earnings season in full swing. After GDP data in the United States. Chevron, Exxon and Ford recorded impressive results for the first quarter of 2019, while Amazon, T-Mobile and Starbucks beat analysts' expectations. Before the start of the trading session. Juljet, American Airline and Intel have also participated in their quarterly results since the beginning of…
- Stocks in Europe are trading flat after earnings reports 08:27 am2019-04-26
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23