Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 March 2019
2019-03-15 08:54 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 80
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average 30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 25760 , but it is still consolidating above the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating no signs.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 26171 levels in a corrective move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones decline to the level of 25261.
Resistance: 25760 -25854 - 26171
Support: 25500 - 25261 - 24880
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European major stock markets mixed in early trade on Friday after a series of companies reported their financial results Including Deutsche Bank, Sanofi, Astra Zeneca, Total, Renault, Daimler, Royal Bank of Scotland and Sony. The largest bank in Germany reported a 67% rise in net income to 201 million euros in the first three months of 2019, beating expectations. Renault wants joint holding company with Nissan report Renault S…
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23
- European stocks open in red after Easter 08:28 am2019-04-23