Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 18 March 2019
2019-03-17 10:06 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 41
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the EUR/USD to reach the resistance level of 1.1338 as the EUR/USD is facing resistance and selling pressure around this level, and it was unable till now to stability above the 1.1320 level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 again and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 1.1290 level.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair slide to levels of 1.1220 - 1.1174.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD fell back to the important support level of 1.1211 and the break was a false break, and Both RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area, Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target at 1.1430.
Buy The EUR/USD around the 1.1290 level for targeting levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of below level of 1.1290.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the Euro zone trade balance data will be released at 5:00 GMT, as well as the Federal Reserve Bank's monthly report.
• On the other hand, the US housing market data will be released at 9 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1338 - 1.1366 - 1.1410
Support: 1.1290 - 1.1220 - 1.1174
The dollar fell on Thursday after the number of people applying for unemployment rose more-than-expected last week. US durable goods orders rise in March Reflecting a sharp rebound in transport equipment orders, the Commerce Department released a report on Thursday showing new orders for durable goods manufactured in the US jumped more than expected in March. Durable goods orders rose 2.7 percent in March after a revised 1.1 percent drop…
- Eur fell against the currencies under pressure weakened euro zone economy 02:43 pm2019-04-24
- The dollar performance contrasted with the currencies after Easter 10:32 am2019-04-23
- Eur rose against the major currencies as the dollar weakened 10:28 am2019-04-22
- Dollar fell against major currencies on the last day of weekly trading 09:39 am2019-04-19
- Dollar rallies against currencies as trade optimism rises 10:37 am2019-04-18
- Euro fell after the eurozone private sector data 09:17 am2019-04-18
- US dollar fell against most currencies and awaited China growth 10:00 am2019-04-17
- Euro is mixed after the Euro zone economic data 11:09 am2019-04-16
- Dollar is retreating at the start of trading due to Trump offensive 12:16 pm2019-04-15