Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 20 March 2019
2019-03-20 07:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 31
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 1.1364 level as the EUR/USD is floating within an up channel as it faces resistance around the upper boundary of the up channel.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will fall back to level of 1.1320 again and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 1.1366.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair slide to levels of 1.1220 - 1.1174.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD fell back to the important support level of 1.1211 and the break was a false break, and Both RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area, Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target at 1.1430.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR/USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level German producer price data will be released on a monthly basis at 2 am.
On the other hand, the Federal Reserve Economic Outlook data will be released at 1 pm GMT, as well as Federal Reserve data releases at 1 pm GMT, as well as the Federal Reserve's statement at 1 pm GMT, To the Federal Reserve Committee press conference at 1.30 pm GMT.
Resistance: 1.1338 - 1.1366 - 1.1410
Support: 1.1290 - 1.1220 - 1.1174
The dollar fell on Thursday after the number of people applying for unemployment rose more-than-expected last week. US durable goods orders rise in March Reflecting a sharp rebound in transport equipment orders, the Commerce Department released a report on Thursday showing new orders for durable goods manufactured in the US jumped more than expected in March. Durable goods orders rose 2.7 percent in March after a revised 1.1 percent drop…
- Eur fell against the currencies under pressure weakened euro zone economy 02:43 pm2019-04-24
- The dollar performance contrasted with the currencies after Easter 10:32 am2019-04-23
- Eur rose against the major currencies as the dollar weakened 10:28 am2019-04-22
- Dollar fell against major currencies on the last day of weekly trading 09:39 am2019-04-19
- Dollar rallies against currencies as trade optimism rises 10:37 am2019-04-18
- Euro fell after the eurozone private sector data 09:17 am2019-04-18
- US dollar fell against most currencies and awaited China growth 10:00 am2019-04-17
- Euro is mixed after the Euro zone economic data 11:09 am2019-04-16
- Dollar is retreating at the start of trading due to Trump offensive 12:16 pm2019-04-15