Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 20 March 2019
2019-03-20 09:17 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 52
The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
USD/JPY was able to stability above level of 111.50 as the USD/JPY is still trading above the Bollinger’s moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating improved performance of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the USD/JPY will test levels of 111.89 - 111.12 again and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 111.50 level.
The alternative scenario is that the USD/JPY is retreating to 111.13.
Looking at the daily chart, we find that the USD/JPY also broke the upside channel down.
Our view is currently neutral around USD/JPY.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level there are no data or reports that have a strong and effective impact on the Japanese yen.
• On the other hand, the Federal Reserve Economic Outlook data will be released at 1 pm GMT, as well as Federal Reserve data releases at 1 pm GMT, as well as the Federal Reserve's statement at 1 pm GMT, To the Federal Reserve Committee press conference at 1.30 pm GMT.
Resistance: 112.10 - 113.07 - 113.57
Support: 111.50 - 111.13 - 110.76
The dollar fell on Thursday after the number of people applying for unemployment rose more-than-expected last week. US durable goods orders rise in March Reflecting a sharp rebound in transport equipment orders, the Commerce Department released a report on Thursday showing new orders for durable goods manufactured in the US jumped more than expected in March. Durable goods orders rose 2.7 percent in March after a revised 1.1 percent drop…
- Eur fell against the currencies under pressure weakened euro zone economy 02:43 pm2019-04-24
- The dollar performance contrasted with the currencies after Easter 10:32 am2019-04-23
- Eur rose against the major currencies as the dollar weakened 10:28 am2019-04-22
- Dollar fell against major currencies on the last day of weekly trading 09:39 am2019-04-19
- Dollar rallies against currencies as trade optimism rises 10:37 am2019-04-18
- Euro fell after the eurozone private sector data 09:17 am2019-04-18
- US dollar fell against most currencies and awaited China growth 10:00 am2019-04-17
- Euro is mixed after the Euro zone economic data 11:09 am2019-04-16
- Dollar is retreating at the start of trading due to Trump offensive 12:16 pm2019-04-15