Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 20 March 2019
2019-03-20 09:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 53
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used – 60 min
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the oil to the level of 59.60 as oil faced resistance and selling pressure around this level to reach oil levels of 58.65
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to 58.00 - 57.87, and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 59.12 dollars.
The alternative scenario is that the oil drop below at 57.87 again to test levels at 55.50 - $ 54.91.
Looking at the chart, we can see that the oil managed to rebound to the upside accompanied by a positive candlestick pattern for targeting at 59.83 and then at 64.01.
Buy Oil around level of 57.78 for targeting level of 59.12- 59.57, With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 57.87.
Resistance: 59.12 - 59.83 - 61.20
Support: 57.78 - 54.91 - 53.04
Gold prices rose on Friday as concerns about growth continued ahead of US GDP data due later in the day. US Futures Contracts US stocks futures settled on Friday as investors halted ahead of GDP data, which is expected to show that the world's largest economy maintained moderate growth in the first quarter. Despite some reassuring data from the United States and China recently, concerns about global growth remain. GDP…
- Oil records longest streak in 2015 09:05 am2019-04-26
- Gold rises despite dollar rally 11:58 am2019-04-25
- Oil trading rose with Brent arrival to 75 dollar 09:15 am2019-04-25
- Gold prices settle at four-month low 10:15 am2019-04-24
- Al-Falih: No need to increase oil production immediately and oil recedes 09:16 am2019-04-24
- Gold Falls as Stocks Rise and Dollar Stabilizes 03:12 pm2019-04-23
- Oil continues to rise under the influence of Iranian sanctions 09:28 am2019-04-23
- Gold prices rise amid weak trading 11:52 am2019-04-22
- Oil prices rise 2 percent as Iran oil concessions expire 08:47 am2019-04-22