Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 21 March 2019
2019-03-20 11:00 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 37
The EURUSD is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the EUR/USD to reach resistance levels of 1.1410 - 1.1448 as the EUR/USD faces resistance and selling pressure around this level.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will drop to levels of 1.1366-1.1320 again and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1.1410.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD retest at 1.1448 - 1.1514.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement over the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to touch the lower boundary of the up channel that is breached below as it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level.
Sell The EUR/USD around the 1.1410 level for targeting levels of 1.1366 - 1.1320 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of above level of 1.1410.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the EU Economic Summit will be held throughout the day.
• On the other hand, US Unemployment Claims will be released at 7:30 am GMT, in addition to the Philadelphia Manufacturing Index on a monthly basis at 7.30 am GMT, as well as the release of US labor market data on a monthly basis at 8:30 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1410 - 1.1448 - 1.1514
Support: 1.1360 - 1.1334 - 1.1296
The dollar fell on Thursday after the number of people applying for unemployment rose more-than-expected last week. US durable goods orders rise in March Reflecting a sharp rebound in transport equipment orders, the Commerce Department released a report on Thursday showing new orders for durable goods manufactured in the US jumped more than expected in March. Durable goods orders rose 2.7 percent in March after a revised 1.1 percent drop…
- Eur fell against the currencies under pressure weakened euro zone economy 02:43 pm2019-04-24
- The dollar performance contrasted with the currencies after Easter 10:32 am2019-04-23
- Eur rose against the major currencies as the dollar weakened 10:28 am2019-04-22
- Dollar fell against major currencies on the last day of weekly trading 09:39 am2019-04-19
- Dollar rallies against currencies as trade optimism rises 10:37 am2019-04-18
- Euro fell after the eurozone private sector data 09:17 am2019-04-18
- US dollar fell against most currencies and awaited China growth 10:00 am2019-04-17
- Euro is mixed after the Euro zone economic data 11:09 am2019-04-16
- Dollar is retreating at the start of trading due to Trump offensive 12:16 pm2019-04-15