Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 21 March 2019
2019-03-21 08:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 69
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The effect of stabilizing the US interest rate on the movement of gold where gold rebounded to the upside again trying to break the resistance level of 1311 to the upside but it is still face some selling pressure around this level, but we note that the gold is forming lower high than the previous Low .
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating improved performance of the indices.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will breach at 1311 to upside for targeting levels of 1325-1335 and this scenario fails in the case of instability at the 1292 level.
The alternative scenario is that the gold dropped to the 1292-1281 levels.
Looking at the daily chart, we notice that gold broke the lower boundary of the up channel and hit to the 61% Fibonacci correction level Forming a positive candlesticks pattern, and both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the recovery of indicators and accordingly we expect that the gold will target at 1325.
Buy gold around levels of 1305 - 1301 for targeting 1311 - 1325 with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1301.
Resistance: 1311 - 1325 - 1335
Support: 1301 - 1292 - 1281
Gold prices rose on Friday as concerns about growth continued ahead of US GDP data due later in the day. US Futures Contracts US stocks futures settled on Friday as investors halted ahead of GDP data, which is expected to show that the world's largest economy maintained moderate growth in the first quarter. Despite some reassuring data from the United States and China recently, concerns about global growth remain. GDP…
- Oil records longest streak in 2015 09:05 am2019-04-26
- Gold rises despite dollar rally 11:58 am2019-04-25
- Oil trading rose with Brent arrival to 75 dollar 09:15 am2019-04-25
- Gold prices settle at four-month low 10:15 am2019-04-24
- Al-Falih: No need to increase oil production immediately and oil recedes 09:16 am2019-04-24
- Gold Falls as Stocks Rise and Dollar Stabilizes 03:12 pm2019-04-23
- Oil continues to rise under the influence of Iranian sanctions 09:28 am2019-04-23
- Gold prices rise amid weak trading 11:52 am2019-04-22
- Oil prices rise 2 percent as Iran oil concessions expire 08:47 am2019-04-22