Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 21 March 2019
2019-03-21 08:17 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 64
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil continues to gain further after breaking the resistance level around 57.87 higher as the bulls managed to push oil to the level of 60.26.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the oil will target level of 61.20, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 57.87 dollars
The alternative scenario is that the oil drop below level of 57.87 again to test levels of 55.50 - 54.91.
Looking at the chart, we notice that the oil is facing resistance and selling pressure around 59.98 which represents 50% Fibonacci correction.
Buy Oil around level of 59 for targeting level of 61.20, With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 58.44.
Resistance: 61.20 - 62.20 - 63.00
Support: 59.90 - 58.44 - 57.87
Gold prices rose on Friday as concerns about growth continued ahead of US GDP data due later in the day. US Futures Contracts US stocks futures settled on Friday as investors halted ahead of GDP data, which is expected to show that the world's largest economy maintained moderate growth in the first quarter. Despite some reassuring data from the United States and China recently, concerns about global growth remain. GDP…
- Oil records longest streak in 2015 09:05 am2019-04-26
- Gold rises despite dollar rally 11:58 am2019-04-25
- Oil trading rose with Brent arrival to 75 dollar 09:15 am2019-04-25
- Gold prices settle at four-month low 10:15 am2019-04-24
- Al-Falih: No need to increase oil production immediately and oil recedes 09:16 am2019-04-24
- Gold Falls as Stocks Rise and Dollar Stabilizes 03:12 pm2019-04-23
- Oil continues to rise under the influence of Iranian sanctions 09:28 am2019-04-23
- Gold prices rise amid weak trading 11:52 am2019-04-22
- Oil prices rise 2 percent as Iran oil concessions expire 08:47 am2019-04-22