Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 21 March 2019
2019-03-21 08:18 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 75
The Dow Jones industrial average 30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow jones faced resistance and selling pressure around the 26122 resistance level as bears managed to push the Dow Jones to the support level of 25667, trying to stabilize above this level after the US interest rate decision forming a positive candlestick pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test at 26122 again Which by breaking it above the Dow jones will target the level of26595.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones broke the 25667 level to drop to levels of 25469 - 25212.
Resistance: 26122-26250 - 26595
Support: 25667 - 25469 - 25212
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Most major markets in the US opened negative on Friday with the corporate earnings season in full swing. After GDP data in the United States. Chevron, Exxon and Ford recorded impressive results for the first quarter of 2019, while Amazon, T-Mobile and Starbucks beat analysts' expectations. Before the start of the trading session. Juljet, American Airline and Intel have also participated in their quarterly results since the beginning of…
- Stocks in Europe are trading flat after earnings reports 08:27 am2019-04-26
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23