Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019
2019-04-12 01:55 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 158
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around 26245 level as the US manufacturing index continues to suffer from the Bollinger's moving average line as a result of investors' expectations but remains at the highest support level 26112
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will decline to 25900-25800 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retest 26245-26343-26494 levels .
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Markets in the United States started a slight gain on Monday as investors looked ahead to the Fed's two-day monetary policy meeting, which begins tomorrow. Although policy changes are unlikely, investors will be looking for interest rate indicators in July or later this year. In trade, Commerce Secretary Wilber Ross said President Donald Trump was ready to define more Chinese products if the two countries did not reach an agreement,…
- European stock trading opened with slight gains early 07:53 am2019-06-17
- Asian stock markets mixed after Hong Kong leader apology 06:43 am2019-06-17
- US Stocks markets open lower as relations deteriorate 01:43 pm2019-06-14
- Shares in Europe opened lower after the oil tanker attacks 07:49 am2019-06-14
- Stocks in Asia and the Pacific fell amid tensions in the Middle East 01:02 am2019-06-14
- US stocks market open despite rising trade tensions 01:53 pm2019-06-13
- European stocks opened lower as traders focused on the Brexit 08:54 am2019-06-13
- Stocks in Asia are down with Trump's trend to impose more tariffs 07:14 am2019-06-13
- US stock markets open lower after consumer prices data 02:14 pm2019-06-12