Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 09:33 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 98
Time frame Used – 4h
The EURUSD is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the EUR/USD ended yesterday's session lower as the bulls managed to push the EUR against the US dollar to break through 1.1283 the resistance level and hit 1.1323 level as the EUR-USD faced selling pressures that pushed it down again but it is still consolidating above 1.1283 level forming a positive candlestick pattern .
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we should watch the EUR/USD pair at 1.1283 where stability above this level will target the EUR/USD 1.1323-1.1360 and this scenario will fail in the case of instability above 1.1283 level.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair is retreating down below 1.1283 level to test 1.1246-1.1205 levels.
Looking at the EUR/USD on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to bounce back to test the upper boundary of the down channel around 1.1283 level trying to breach 1.1283 level but we need more confirmation.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR-USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the German Federal Bank will publish its monthly report.
• On the other hand, the New York Manufacturing Index will be released at 12:30 GMT.
Resistance: 1.1323 - 1.1355 - 1.1365
Support: 1.1283 - 1.1246 - 1.1205
The Dollar rose against major currencies on Monday morning as traders followed Trump's comments on the trade war with China and the possibility of military intervention in Iran Trump: We reached an agreement with China, but they changed it US President Donald Trump said the United States "largely" made a trade deal with China before the negotiations collapsed and Washington implemented a new round of tariffs on Chinese imports. "We…
- Dollar and yen are buoyant and the pound is collapsing 10:46 am2019-05-17
- Dollar fell against major currencies as trade tensions returned 10:17 am2019-05-16
- Dollar was mixed against currencies as the trade conflict subsided 09:57 am2019-05-15
- Eur rose after industrial production data in the euro area 10:12 am2019-05-14
- Dollar is down after the China-US trade war fears 12:59 pm2019-05-13
- Dollar stabilizes and Trump commenting on the definitions 12:14 pm2019-05-10
- Currency performance diverged amid anticipation 02:48 pm2019-05-09
- Dollar is mixed, futures contracts are falling, and trade tensions are forecasting 10:53 am2019-05-08
- Dollar was higher against the euro and the pound fell on Tuesday 01:44 pm2019-05-07