NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019
2019-01-08 06:07 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 186
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6484 level forming a negative candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to levels of 6143 - 6030 again, and this scenario fails in case of NASDAQ100 is breaching level of 6484 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index breach 6484 to upside to target the level of 6852 again.
Resistance: 6484 - 6586 - 6852
Support: 6143 - 6030 - 5800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Markets in Asia and the Pacific opened cautiously on Thursday as investors awaited a meeting between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit. Trump said Wednesday that a US-China trade deal was possible, but said he was "very happy with what we are now. The US dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of peers, at 96.214, was higher than the 96.0…
- US markets open higher amid optimism of China trade deal 01:42 pm2019-06-26
- European stocks open lower as traders focus on the berixt 07:37 am2019-06-26
- Most stocks in Asian markets fell after Fed Chairman speech 06:32 am2019-06-26
- Wall Street open divergence after the US announced Iran sanctions 02:02 pm2019-06-25
- European stocks fall as US-Iranian tensions continue 07:42 am2019-06-25
- Stocks fall in the Asia-Pacific region ahead of the G20 summit 06:34 am2019-06-25
- US stocks open higher amid trade optimism between US and China 02:35 pm2019-06-24
- European stocks open higher and focus on Middle East tensions 07:55 am2019-06-24
- Asian stocks tumbled amid rising tensions in the Middle East 12:38 am2019-06-24