OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019
2019-01-09 12:00 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 130
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil has witnessed a series of consecutive highs to hit the resistance level of 49.68 as we mentioned in the previous report as it faced selling pressures pushing the oil back down.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators into the overbought area and the start of the decline below , and The Bollinger Index indicates that prices are unable to touch the upper boundary of the Bollinger Index.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to the level of 46.10 dollar again and this scenario fails in the case of breaching of oil level of 49.68 dollar, Taking into consideration that the largest picture of oil target level of 51.88.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 49.68 level to upside for targeting the 51.88 level.
Sell Oil around the 48.50 levels for target level of 46.10 dollar with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 49.68 dollar.
Resistance: 48.50 - 49.68 - 51.88
Support: 47.04 - 44.47 - 42.60
Gold traded higher on Friday as markets awaited developments in geopolitical events such as the Beijing-Washington trade talks and the BRICT. UK exit opportunities from the EU without a 50-50 agreement Luxembourg Prime Minister Thierry Mae announced Thursday that the chances of Britain's exit from British Prime Minister Theresa Mae were "50-50". The President of the State of Luxembourg added that the extension of article 50 would only bear fruit…
- Oil traded lower on fears of economic slowdown 09:31 am2019-03-22
- Oil prices fall as global growth retreats 11:22 am2019-03-21
- Precious metals rise and palladium jumps after Federal Reserve decision 10:16 am2019-03-21
- Oil fell as business fears returned 12:14 pm2019-03-20
- Precious metals record contrast and palladium records a new high 10:10 am2019-03-20
- Palladium reaches 1600 dollar an ounce for the first time 10:20 am2019-03-19
- Oil stability after Barkindo comments on the positive market reaction to the OPEC meeting 08:16 am2019-03-19
- Gold prices continue to rise as the dollar plunges and futures contracts rise 12:02 pm2019-03-18
- Oil records a decline in the beginning of weekly trading 08:23 am2019-03-18