DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019
2019-01-09 08:52 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 226
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones managed to break above 23456 to hit the 23878 level as the Dow Jones Industrial Average opened its morning session higher on the back of Trump's news yesterday about the improvement of trade negotiations between the USA and China.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will continue to rise to achieve the bullish target around the 24585 levels, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 23456.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones violent the 23456 level down to target levels of 23000 - 22550 levels.
Resistance: 23900 -24047 - 24585
Support: 23456 - 23000 - 22550
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Markets in Asia and the Pacific opened cautiously on Thursday as investors awaited a meeting between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit. Trump said Wednesday that a US-China trade deal was possible, but said he was "very happy with what we are now. The US dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of peers, at 96.214, was higher than the 96.0…
- US markets open higher amid optimism of China trade deal 01:42 pm2019-06-26
- European stocks open lower as traders focus on the berixt 07:37 am2019-06-26
- Most stocks in Asian markets fell after Fed Chairman speech 06:32 am2019-06-26
- Wall Street open divergence after the US announced Iran sanctions 02:02 pm2019-06-25
- European stocks fall as US-Iranian tensions continue 07:42 am2019-06-25
- Stocks fall in the Asia-Pacific region ahead of the G20 summit 06:34 am2019-06-25
- US stocks open higher amid trade optimism between US and China 02:35 pm2019-06-24
- European stocks open higher and focus on Middle East tensions 07:55 am2019-06-24
- Asian stocks tumbled amid rising tensions in the Middle East 12:38 am2019-06-24