NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019
2019-01-09 10:40 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 45
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break the bulls resistance level of 6390 to hit level to 6550
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 will target levels of 6638 - 6876, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 6390.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index violent the 6390 level down and the NASDAQ 100 dropped to level of 6140 again.
Resistance: 6638 - 6876 - 7000
Support: 6140 - 6030 - 5800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Wall Street opened in the Green Zone on Friday with the Dow opening more than 150 points. Investment incentives remained higher after reports emerged that US Treasury Secretary Steve Menuchin might propose easing or eliminating tariffs on Chinese goods. The market watcher also absorbed the latest industrial production numbers released before the opening bell. At the same time, investors also focused on a series of corporate results from yesterday as…
- European markets rise and Renault announces increase in car sales in 2018 09:57 am2019-01-18
- Asian stocks rise amid rumors of tariff deregulation 07:26 am2019-01-18
- US Jobless Claims and Wall Street Futures Falling Red 02:21 pm2019-01-17
- European stocks fall after the British government vote of confidence 10:02 am2019-01-17
- Asian markets varied after the UK vote, Huawei report 07:34 am2019-01-17
- European stocks opened higher ahead of a no-confidence vote from May 09:03 am2019-01-16
- Asian markets mostly fell after the brexit vote 07:36 am2019-01-16
- US markets diverged with higher bonds and lower futures contracts 02:05 pm2019-01-15
- European stocks open higher ahead of the House of Commons 09:13 am2019-01-15