NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019
2019-01-09 10:40 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 142
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break the bulls resistance level of 6390 to hit level to 6550
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 will target levels of 6638 - 6876, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 6390.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index violent the 6390 level down and the NASDAQ 100 dropped to level of 6140 again.
Resistance: 6638 - 6876 - 7000
Support: 6140 - 6030 - 5800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Markets in Asia and the Pacific opened cautiously on Thursday as investors awaited a meeting between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit. Trump said Wednesday that a US-China trade deal was possible, but said he was "very happy with what we are now. The US dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of peers, at 96.214, was higher than the 96.0…
- US markets open higher amid optimism of China trade deal 01:42 pm2019-06-26
- European stocks open lower as traders focus on the berixt 07:37 am2019-06-26
- Most stocks in Asian markets fell after Fed Chairman speech 06:32 am2019-06-26
- Wall Street open divergence after the US announced Iran sanctions 02:02 pm2019-06-25
- European stocks fall as US-Iranian tensions continue 07:42 am2019-06-25
- Stocks fall in the Asia-Pacific region ahead of the G20 summit 06:34 am2019-06-25
- US stocks open higher amid trade optimism between US and China 02:35 pm2019-06-24
- European stocks open higher and focus on Middle East tensions 07:55 am2019-06-24
- Asian stocks tumbled amid rising tensions in the Middle East 12:38 am2019-06-24