DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019
2019-01-10 10:25 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 216
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 23975 level, pushing it down slightly to hit level of 23650, as the Dow jones continues to trade above the Bollinger’s moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test levels of 23975-24047 again, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 23650 , It is worth mentioning that The Dow Jones has a bullish target around level of 24585.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones violent the Bollinger’s moving average line around 23650 level down to test the 23400-22800-22500 levels.
Resistance: 24047 -24585 - 24866
Support: 23650 - 23400 - 22800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Markets in Asia and the Pacific opened cautiously on Thursday as investors awaited a meeting between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit. Trump said Wednesday that a US-China trade deal was possible, but said he was "very happy with what we are now. The US dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of peers, at 96.214, was higher than the 96.0…
- US markets open higher amid optimism of China trade deal 01:42 pm2019-06-26
- European stocks open lower as traders focus on the berixt 07:37 am2019-06-26
- Most stocks in Asian markets fell after Fed Chairman speech 06:32 am2019-06-26
- Wall Street open divergence after the US announced Iran sanctions 02:02 pm2019-06-25
- European stocks fall as US-Iranian tensions continue 07:42 am2019-06-25
- Stocks fall in the Asia-Pacific region ahead of the G20 summit 06:34 am2019-06-25
- US stocks open higher amid trade optimism between US and China 02:35 pm2019-06-24
- European stocks open higher and focus on Middle East tensions 07:55 am2019-06-24
- Asian stocks tumbled amid rising tensions in the Middle East 12:38 am2019-06-24