Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019
2019-01-11 12:30 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 172
Gold is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 1294-1298 levels , but it is still cosolidation above the 1277 level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retest the 1279-1277 levels, Which by breaking it down will target the level of 1266-1253, and this scenario would fail if gold breached the 1298 level to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the gold level of breached level of 1298 higher to target levels of 1309 - 1325.
Our view is neutral about the gold now, Taking into consideration the closing of any buying position in in case of the closure below the 1277 level.
Resistance: 1300 - 1309 - 1325
Support: 1279 - 1266 – 1253
Oil prices fell on Tuesday as Brent crude futures fell below $ 61 a barrel as fears of a global economic slowdown amid the US-China trade dispute have affected investment incentives. The losses were offset to some extent by tensions in the Middle East after the attack on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman. The United States had earlier accused Iran of being responsible for the incident and indicated…
- Precious metals are jumping ahead of comments by ECB President Draghi 08:14 am2019-06-18
- Oil falls due Iraqi minister describes market as "fragile" 11:28 am2019-06-17
- Precious metal is retreating as investors await the Fed meeting 08:49 am2019-06-17
- Oil fell after the agency's forecast of rising supplies in 2020 09:34 am2019-06-14
- Precious metals and gold are up 1 percent because of geopolitical tensions 08:40 am2019-06-14
- Precious metals price rise with high geopolitical risk 12:37 pm2019-06-13
- Oil rose to offset some losses after falling 4 percent yesterday 07:56 am2019-06-13
- Gold prices rebound as trade tensions weaken risk appetite 12:04 pm2019-06-12
- Oil price falls 1.5 percent as US oil inventories rise 08:47 am2019-06-12