OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019
2019-01-11 12:37 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 101
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil continues to perform positively as bulls continue to dominate the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 49.68 to reach the levels of 51.88 - 52.53 where it faces resistance and selling pressure around these levels, to achieve the target oil bullish on the larger picture around the levels of 51.88.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to levels of 49.68 - $ 47.04 again and this scenario will fail if oil breached level of 52.53 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 53.25 level to upside for targeting levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
Sell Oil around the current levels 51.88 to 52.53 for targeting level of of 49.68 - 47.04 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.25 dollars.
Resistance: 51.88 - 52.53 - 53.25
Support: 49.68 - 47.04 - 44.47
Gold traded higher on Friday as markets awaited developments in geopolitical events such as the Beijing-Washington trade talks and the BRICT. UK exit opportunities from the EU without a 50-50 agreement Luxembourg Prime Minister Thierry Mae announced Thursday that the chances of Britain's exit from British Prime Minister Theresa Mae were "50-50". The President of the State of Luxembourg added that the extension of article 50 would only bear fruit…
- Oil traded lower on fears of economic slowdown 09:31 am2019-03-22
- Oil prices fall as global growth retreats 11:22 am2019-03-21
- Precious metals rise and palladium jumps after Federal Reserve decision 10:16 am2019-03-21
- Oil fell as business fears returned 12:14 pm2019-03-20
- Precious metals record contrast and palladium records a new high 10:10 am2019-03-20
- Palladium reaches 1600 dollar an ounce for the first time 10:20 am2019-03-19
- Oil stability after Barkindo comments on the positive market reaction to the OPEC meeting 08:16 am2019-03-19
- Gold prices continue to rise as the dollar plunges and futures contracts rise 12:02 pm2019-03-18
- Oil records a decline in the beginning of weekly trading 08:23 am2019-03-18