OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019
2019-01-11 12:37 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 152
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil continues to perform positively as bulls continue to dominate the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 49.68 to reach the levels of 51.88 - 52.53 where it faces resistance and selling pressure around these levels, to achieve the target oil bullish on the larger picture around the levels of 51.88.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to levels of 49.68 - $ 47.04 again and this scenario will fail if oil breached level of 52.53 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 53.25 level to upside for targeting levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
Sell Oil around the current levels 51.88 to 52.53 for targeting level of of 49.68 - 47.04 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.25 dollars.
Resistance: 51.88 - 52.53 - 53.25
Support: 49.68 - 47.04 - 44.47
Oil prices fell on Tuesday as Brent crude futures fell below $ 61 a barrel as fears of a global economic slowdown amid the US-China trade dispute have affected investment incentives. The losses were offset to some extent by tensions in the Middle East after the attack on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman. The United States had earlier accused Iran of being responsible for the incident and indicated…
- Precious metals are jumping ahead of comments by ECB President Draghi 08:14 am2019-06-18
- Oil falls due Iraqi minister describes market as "fragile" 11:28 am2019-06-17
- Precious metal is retreating as investors await the Fed meeting 08:49 am2019-06-17
- Oil fell after the agency's forecast of rising supplies in 2020 09:34 am2019-06-14
- Precious metals and gold are up 1 percent because of geopolitical tensions 08:40 am2019-06-14
- Precious metals price rise with high geopolitical risk 12:37 pm2019-06-13
- Oil rose to offset some losses after falling 4 percent yesterday 07:56 am2019-06-13
- Gold prices rebound as trade tensions weaken risk appetite 12:04 pm2019-06-12
- Oil price falls 1.5 percent as US oil inventories rise 08:47 am2019-06-12