Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 February 2019
2019-02-10 10:12 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 107
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Oil witness selling pressure pushing it to breach the important support level of 53.37 again, as the oil formed a technical pattern called H&S , to dropped the Oil is down to the level of 51.79, trying to consolidate above this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we expect that oil will target around levels of 50.68 - 50.33 USD again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 53.37 USD
The alternative scenario is that the oil retest the 54.50 level.
Sell the Oil around the 53.37 levels for targeting levels of 50.68 - 50.33 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.37 dollars.
Resistance: 53.37 - 54.26 - 55.16
Support: 51.79 - 50.33 - 48.29
Oil has headed for the longest winning streak in nearly four years in the hope of a supply crisis as US sanctions on Iran resume. Brent crude hit $ 75 a barrel this week and gained almost 3% against gains of more than 1% for New York's WTI crude contracts on its way to record a weekly eighth gain, its longest streak since 2015. Russia begins sending clean oil on…
- Gold rises despite dollar rally 11:58 am2019-04-25
- Oil trading rose with Brent arrival to 75 dollar 09:15 am2019-04-25
- Gold prices settle at four-month low 10:15 am2019-04-24
- Al-Falih: No need to increase oil production immediately and oil recedes 09:16 am2019-04-24
- Gold Falls as Stocks Rise and Dollar Stabilizes 03:12 pm2019-04-23
- Oil continues to rise under the influence of Iranian sanctions 09:28 am2019-04-23
- Gold prices rise amid weak trading 11:52 am2019-04-22
- Oil prices rise 2 percent as Iran oil concessions expire 08:47 am2019-04-22
- Gold ended the week in red with a decline for the fifth day in a row 11:06 am2019-04-19