Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 February 2019
2019-02-10 10:15 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 124
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to bounce higher to hit the 25119 level
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the Dow jones will test level of 25350, and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 24791 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaking the 24791 level down to target the 24257 level.
Resistance: 25350 -25500 - 26083
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European major stock markets mixed in early trade on Friday after a series of companies reported their financial results Including Deutsche Bank, Sanofi, Astra Zeneca, Total, Renault, Daimler, Royal Bank of Scotland and Sony. The largest bank in Germany reported a 67% rise in net income to 201 million euros in the first three months of 2019, beating expectations. Renault wants joint holding company with Nissan report Renault S…
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23
- European stocks open in red after Easter 08:28 am2019-04-23