Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 14 March 2019
2019-03-14 11:22 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 65
The GBP/USD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The GBP/USD continues to recover some of its losses during the past sessions as the bulls managed to push the GBP/USD pair higher to reach the 1.3348 resistance level as it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the GBP/USD will retest level of 1.3238 - 1.3150 again and this scenario fails at stability at 1.3348.
The alternative scenario is that the GBP/USD breach level of 1.3385 to test the 1.3530 levels.
Looking at the daily chart of the GBP/USD pair, we note that the GBP/USD falling below level of 1.3196, but rebounded again trying to break above the resistance level of 1.3196 and stability above it, as the indicators indicate confirmation of the upside move.
Sell the GBP/USD around level of 1.3348 for targeting levels of 1.3238 - 1.3150 With the activation of stop loss in case of closure above the level of 1.3348.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, traders are following up on the Brexit, as the British Parliament will vote on the Brexit agreement .
• On the other hand, unemployment and US import data will be released at 7:30 am GMT, as well as new US home sales data at 9 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.3348 - 1.3430 - 1.3530
Support: 1.3238 - 1.3150 - 1.3000
The pound fell against the dollar and other major currencies on Tuesday, falling below $ 1.27 for the first time in more than four months. The British currency was affected by uncertainty over the impending exit of the UK from the European Union after the government talks on Britain's exit from the European Union with the Labor Party ended in vain last week. Lidsum must preserve the essence of the…
- Dollar is rising against its major counterparts in Asian trading on Monday 06:39 am2019-05-20
- Dollar and yen are buoyant and the pound is collapsing 10:46 am2019-05-17
- Dollar fell against major currencies as trade tensions returned 10:17 am2019-05-16
- Dollar was mixed against currencies as the trade conflict subsided 09:57 am2019-05-15
- Eur rose after industrial production data in the euro area 10:12 am2019-05-14
- Dollar is down after the China-US trade war fears 12:59 pm2019-05-13
- Dollar stabilizes and Trump commenting on the definitions 12:14 pm2019-05-10
- Currency performance diverged amid anticipation 02:48 pm2019-05-09
- Dollar is mixed, futures contracts are falling, and trade tensions are forecasting 10:53 am2019-05-08