Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 March 2019
2019-03-14 10:41 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 11
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the EUR/USD to reach the resistance level of 1.1338 as the EUR/USD is facing resistance and selling pressure around this level, and it was unable to stability above the 1.1320 level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 again and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 1.1290 level.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair slide to levels of 1.1220 - 1.1174.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD fell back to the important support level of 1.1211 and the break was a false break, and Both RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area, Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target at 1.1430.
Buy The EUR/USD around the 1.1290 level for targeting levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of below level of 1.1290.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, several Eurozone data will be released, such as Germany's wholesale price data on a monthly basis at 2 am GMT, as well as the final reading data for the main consumer prices for the euro area on an annual basis at 5 am GMT .
• On the other hand, the New York Manufacturing Index will be released at 7.30 am GMT, as well as the release of US Industrial Production data on a monthly basis at 8.15 am GMT, as well as the release of the Consumer Confidence Consumer Sentiment - Michigan at full hour 9 am GMT, as well as the release of preliminary reading of inflation expectations - Michigan at 9 am GMT, as well as job vacancies and US turnover at 9 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1338 - 1.1366 - 1.1410
Support: 1.1290 - 1.1220 - 1.1174
The euro rose during the weekend, after a number of positive reports on the insistence of all European parties to insist that Britain does not go out without an agreement, as well as data on the merger of the two largest banks in Germany. The shares of Germany's biggest banks, Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank, rose on Monday after That companies confirmed on Sunday that they are in discussions about…
- The dollar is retreating at the end of weekly trading and trading negotiations 08:47 am2019-03-15
- Sterling fell before the vote to delay Brexit from the European Union 08:23 am2019-03-14
- The dollar fell during Wednesday session and is awaiting the Brexit developments 12:10 pm2019-03-13
- The GBP is relatively lower against the major currencies after the GDP data 10:18 am2019-03-12
- GBP is at its lowest level in two weeks due to the possible delay of the Brexit vote 12:21 pm2019-03-11
- Dollar rises near three-month high 08:45 am2019-03-11
- The dollar was mixed against the majors at the close of weekly trading 12:01 pm2019-03-08
- Summary of the press conference of Draghi after the confirmation of interest 02:48 pm2019-03-07
- The euro fell against major currencies after gross domestic product data 10:58 am2019-03-07