Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:14 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 201
We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market.
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising to hit the resistance level of 64.45 again as we mentioned in the previous report.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating improved performance of the indices.
Therefore, we expect that the black gold will face resistance around the level of 64.45 dollars to decline to the level of 63.63 again and this scenario fails in the case of stability at the highest level of 64.45 dollars
The alternative scenario is that oil is breaching 64.45 level to hit the levels of 65.01 - 65.90.
Looking at the chart, we see that oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 64.01 which represents 61% Fibonacci correction.
Sell Oil around current level 64.45 for targeting 63.63 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure above level of 64.45 dollars.
US oil inventories will be released at 2:30 pm GMT.
Resistance: 64.45 - 65.01 - 65.90
Support: 63.01 - 61.77 - 60.47
Gold prices traded near the lowest level in two weeks on Monday with support for strong US economic data for the dollar to strengthen its position against gold amid geopolitical tensions and trade. American stocks move higher, Dow adds 100 points US stock markets traded with gains in Monday's session ahead of the market despite new concerns about the increasingly tense relationship between the United States and China. Earlier, Google…
- Oil jumps 1 percent after OPEC meeting amid Iranian tensions 10:08 am2019-05-20
- Oil continues to rise amid continued concern over Middle East tensions 12:30 pm2019-05-17
- Gold and precious metals are mixed at the end of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-05-17
- Gold trades lower as stocks rise and trade tensions await 12:52 pm2019-05-16
- Oil is trading in the green zone amid unrest in the Middle East 09:03 am2019-05-16
- Gold rising with new anticipation of US-China trade negotiations 11:28 am2019-05-15
- Oil fell after the International Energy Agency report 08:57 am2019-05-15
- Oil settles anticipation of sabotage attacks in the Gulf and trade war 11:51 am2019-05-14
- Gold is trading near its highest level in a month amid demand for safe haven 09:20 am2019-05-14