OIL Technical analysis 5 December 2018
2018-12-04 11:20 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 140
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of oil to penetrate the level of 52.50 upside, as we mentioned in the previous report to reach the level of 54.54 where it faced selling pressure around this level to pushed down again below, and remarkable that weakness and control sales still controlling the oil and not being able to reach the target 55.76 dollar.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicator.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to the level of 51.27 dollar and this scenario fails in the case of stability above the level of 52.50.
The alternative scenario is that the oil broke level of 50.00 dollar which by breaking it down will target the level of 47.34.
Resistance: 53.50 - 54.50 - 55.76
Support: 52.50 - 50.00 - 48.50
Oil prices traded on minor changes on Friday as optimism about US-China trade talks and expectations of more stimulus from Beijing helped investors avoid rising crude stocks. Commercial optimism prevails as talks between the United States and China enter a more serious phase. US President Donald Trump is scheduled to meet with Chinese Vice Premier Liu Hee at the White House on Tuesday to reach a trade agreement before the…
- Gold is stabilizing after a strong decline yesterday 11:09 am2019-02-22
- Oil prices surge amid positive news from OPEC 10:11 am2019-02-21
- Precious metals retreated at a corrective wave after the start of the week 09:36 am2019-02-21
- Oil in the red zone with increased oil shale production for the United States 12:23 pm2019-02-20
- Precious metals are stabilizing after strong gains yesterday 09:21 am2019-02-20
- Palladium is at its all-time high and gold is stabilizing 11:22 am2019-02-19
- Oil prices are retreating from fears of a global economic slowdown 08:24 am2019-02-19
- Gold is nearing a two-week high 12:39 pm2019-02-18
- Oil rises despite car sales in China 08:56 am2019-02-18