OIL Technical analysis 5 December 2018
2018-12-04 11:20 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 208
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of oil to penetrate the level of 52.50 upside, as we mentioned in the previous report to reach the level of 54.54 where it faced selling pressure around this level to pushed down again below, and remarkable that weakness and control sales still controlling the oil and not being able to reach the target 55.76 dollar.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicator.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to the level of 51.27 dollar and this scenario fails in the case of stability above the level of 52.50.
The alternative scenario is that the oil broke level of 50.00 dollar which by breaking it down will target the level of 47.34.
Resistance: 53.50 - 54.50 - 55.76
Support: 52.50 - 50.00 - 48.50
Precious metals traded in the red zone on Tuesday as investors shifted their focus on equities after Washington decided to ease the ban imposed on Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Ltd. Giant of Chinese technology. US stocks rise in the market before delaying the Huawei ban Stocks rose on Wall Street on Tuesday after trading in the market before the US Department of Commerce issued a temporary license to Huawei Technologies…
- Gold prices fell as the dollar rose and futures contracts 11:53 am2019-05-20
- Oil jumps 1 percent after OPEC meeting amid Iranian tensions 10:08 am2019-05-20
- Oil continues to rise amid continued concern over Middle East tensions 12:30 pm2019-05-17
- Gold and precious metals are mixed at the end of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-05-17
- Gold trades lower as stocks rise and trade tensions await 12:52 pm2019-05-16
- Oil is trading in the green zone amid unrest in the Middle East 09:03 am2019-05-16
- Gold rising with new anticipation of US-China trade negotiations 11:28 am2019-05-15
- Oil fell after the International Energy Agency report 08:57 am2019-05-15
- Oil settles anticipation of sabotage attacks in the Gulf and trade war 11:51 am2019-05-14