Dollar fell against major currencies ahead of the Fed release
2019-05-22 12:34 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 112
The Dollar fell as the US stock markets traded losses in the pre-trading market as market participants awaited the FOMC meeting minutes from the May 1 meeting, which will provide further insight into the Fed's recent decision to keep interest rates without change.
At the same time, investors are closely watching developments in trade, focusing on the ongoing conflict between the United States and China. The Chinese Foreign Ministry said earlier that Beijing is still open and willing to conduct trade consultations despite the recent escalation of the trade dispute caused by the technology giant Huawei's blacklist and listing it on the blacklist of another Chinese company, Hekfeigen.
Xhi: We must defeat domestic and foreign risks
Chinese President Xi Jinping told the press on Wednesday that China intends to "defeat various domestic and foreign risks and challenges" and expand the country's industrial chain, according to local media. He also stressed the need to promote technological innovation by resorting to intellectual property in China, a region of great conflict with the United States.
The comments came as trade talks with Washington reached an impasse, despite comments from Chinese officials, such as the country's ambassador to the United States, Tsui Tiankai, who said earlier that Beijing "is still ready to continue talks with our colleagues to reach an end "He said.
The trade row escalated last week following a US Commerce Department announcement on the listing of China's Huawei as a national security concern, causing turmoil in financial markets on both sides of the Pacific. Since then the 90-day ban has been delayed, however, no news has been received about the next round of negotiations.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.39% or 101 points.
- The Nasdaq 100 fell 0.68% at the same time,
- The S & P 500 fell 0.45% at 14:09 CET.
Basic Currencies Trading
- The dollar fell to 1.1173 against the euro.
- The dollar fell to 1.0071 against the Swiss franc.
- The greenback was down 0.12% to trade at 110.35 against the yen.
- Against the yen, the pound was down 0.42% against the yen at 139.2730 yen.
- The greenback rose against the pound to trade at $ 1.26603.
- The British pound lost ground against the euro to trade at 0.8824.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01