Dollar is rise against currencies after unemployment claims data
2019-05-23 01:11 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 116
Dollar rose on Thursday as investors continued to focus on the Washington-Beijing trade dispute and Fed members confirmed their preference for patience over interest rates for some time. And look forward to the developments of the trade war
Pompeo: China poses a threat to US national security
US Secretary of State Mike Bombo told CNBC on Thursday that China poses a threat to US national security, a fact that has long been ignored by former presidents from both sides.
Bombo stressed that the first and most important aspect of the national security threat posed by Beijing is the deep ties of Chinese technology companies with the ruling Communist Party of the country. The top diplomat in Washington objected to Huawei's comments on espionage issues and warned that by handing over your personal information to Chinese technology companies, you are already putting your data in the hands of the Chinese Communist Party. He predicted that other companies would follow Google's example in cutting off ties with the Asian technology giant, in line with suggestions from the State Department.
Pompeo added that there is a separate issue in the relationship between the United States and China, which President Donald Trump often highlighted, the need to establish reciprocal trade relations. He claimed that the two countries would continue to make progress in their trade negotiations and noted that the trade deal would be beneficial to the whole world.
Initial US jobless claims fall by 1,000 to 211,000
On the data front, the US Department of Labor said on Thursday that initial jobless claims in the United States in the week ending May 18 fell by 1,000 from last week's unaudited figure to 211,000. The four-week moving average was 222,250, down by 4,750 compared to the previous unofficial average of 225,000.
The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for the week ended May 11 was 1.2%, unchanged from the previous week. The unemployment rate insured seasonally during the same week was 1,676,000, an increase of 12,000 from the revised level the previous week. The four week moving average was 1,674,250, an increase of 5500 from the revised average for the previous week.
Dollar trading against currencies
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01