Asia shares mixed with week opening amid good Chinese data
2019-06-03 02:40 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 81
Stocks in Asia mixed in morning trade on Monday amid growing concerns over the state of world trade. After data from a special survey showed on Monday that Chinese manufacturing activity was better than expected in May.
Manufacturing activity in Japan fell in May
Industrial activity in Japan fell in May, according to a recent survey by Nikkei and IHSMarket on Monday. Japan's Nikkei PMI fell below the 50-point neutral level to 49.8 in May.
Production continued to fall for the fifth consecutive month and job creation was at its lowest level since November 2016. New export business fell for a sixth straight month in May, due to China's economic concerns due to US-imposed tariff duties, as well as more Competition internationally.
"With the increase in sales tax expected and the Senate elections in July, there are still potential banana skins that Japanese companies should avoid." The growing trade tensions between China and the United States add only to the existing concerns of manufacturers, "said Joe Hayes, an economist at IHS Markit: Next year for the first time in six and a half years. "
China's manufacturing sector is growing in May
China's manufacturing activity was 50.2, according to the IHSMarket version. China's CMixin China index rose slightly from the May market estimate of 50.0 and was unchanged from the previous month's figure of 50.2, indicating a slight improvement in the Chinese manufacturing sector.
Said the director of macroeconomic analysis in CEBM Group Cheng Shengzhong. Overall, China's economy showed steady growth and resilience in May. The manufacturing sector witnessed high demand from both foreign and domestic markets and prices were stable.
However, business confidence has weakened, and inventory levels for manufacturers have remained low. The trade tensions between the United States and China affect confidence, and the best way to respond is to strengthen the confidence of companies, residents and capital markets through favorable reforms and timely adjustments to regulations and controls. "
Asian Stock Exchanges
- Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.26% and Shenzhen component rose 0.21%. The Xinzen compound was quite flat.
- The Nikkei 225 <.N225> was down 1.04% in early trade as the Fnook heavyweight index shed more than 2%.
- The Topix index fell 0.96%. Japan's Softbank Group saw its shares fall more than 4%
- The Kospi rose 0.58%, with Samsung Electronics gaining more than 2%.
- In Australia, the ASX 200 index was down 0.77% with almost all sectors declining.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01