Europe stocks markets fell as trade tensions intensified
2019-06-04 08:05 am | Resource: News | No Views : 69
European shares fell in early trade as trade tensions between the United States and other countries, especially Mexico and China, continued to affect markets.
Investors also focused on US President Donald Trump's state visit to the UK, where he is scheduled to hold talks with UK Prime Minister Theresa May later in the day. The Times reports that UK Prime Minister Teresa Mae will be in a meeting with US President Donald Trump on several key issues during their meeting on Tuesday. According to a senior Whitehall official, May will defend the UK's position on Huawei Technologies Co., "insisting that Huawei's participation in building the new networks will not pose any threat to the joint intelligence." The source also claimed that May would confirm that the United Kingdom would not abandon the Iranian nuclear deal and refused to return the Islamic state fighters captured in Syria.
At the same time, the Guardian published excerpts from the prime minister's speech on the relationship between the two countries. "It is a great partnership, but I believe that we can achieve more, through a bilateral free trade agreement, with broader economic cooperation, and continue to work together to support, shape and influence the global economy, its rules and institutions - to maintain free, fair and open markets and to keep our industries competitive, May say.
On the data front, inflation and unemployment figures are due to be released in the euro area, as well as British PMI this morning.
Silvini: The government needs to take action
Italian Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Matteo Salveni called on the government on Tuesday to speed up its work, adding that some steps had been delayed. , Said Salvini. "I do not have any intention to dissolve the government, the ministers are paid to work ... In recent months I felt that we are trying to postpone some of the procedures"
Earlier in the day, the leader of Italy's ruling five-star movement and a Salafist coalition partner Luigi de Mayo said that "no one" wanted to back down on the government's agenda.
European Stocks Open
- The FTSE 100 was down 0.55% at 9:14 CET. Hargreaves Lansdown led the losses as it fell 5.61% at 9:15 CET.
- The DAX fell 0.40% at 9:15 CET. SAP was the worst performer, with shares falling 2% at 9:16 am.
- The CAC 40 index fell 0.82% at 9:14 CET. Dassault Systems pulled the index down, falling 3.45% at 9:15 am CET.
The euro rose 0.29% against the dollar to sell against 1.1273 at 9:17 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01